Exiting from conditions of default or difficulty in meeting obligations, or dealing with liquidation of firms in insolvency proceedings, is a matter of extreme delicacy and of great importance for the concerned business, business owners, stakeholders and creditors. In such situations only a vision which is developed professionally, ethically and with all elements in mind can help limit or avoid further damage to the business community.
EXP is fully competent to handle such problems in an authoritative and constructive manner.
- Liquidator for the administration of liquidation procedures in compulsory liquidations and for the winding up of various forms of businesses.
- Trustee in bankruptcies
- Negotiation of recovery plans
- Restructuring agreements, dispute settlements
- Assisting and advising on conditions of insolvency
- Assisting and advising in voluntary liquidation
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Insolvency Tribunals
- Businesses in financial difficulty
- Shareholders and creditors of businesses in financial difficulty