Italy and its capital host diplomatic missions and International Organizations, many of which honour us by letting us represent them and giving us the possibility of making a technical contribution to their important functions.
EXP Legal is proud of its long-term knowledge of and experience with multiple phases of the lives of these institutions; their establishment, the establishment of their headquarters and the management of their relations with states and with private counterparts.
- Drafting, negotiation, interpretation and application of headquarters agreements
- Assistance in litigation under Italian jurisdiction, arbitration courts and administrative tribunals
- Immunity and privileges of International Organizations
- Immunity and privileges of diplomats
- Immunity from national jurisdiction
- Inviolability of headquarters, of property, of assets
- Tax treatment
- Supply and service contracts
- Employment, Human Resources, Expatriates with legal problems related to business
- International Organizations belonging to the United Nations
- International Organizations outside of the United Nations system
- Embassies, Consulates
- Members of the diplomatic corps and their families
- Representative offices, regional offices and offices set up outside of the official premises of International Organizations