In the past decades, the creation of economic value in businesses has increasingly been represented by intangible factors.
According to recent estimates, intangible assets account for 80% of the market value of a company.
Therefore, intangibles play now a leading role in the business economy and have thus become the true engine of the modern economy, especially in the industrialized world.
For this reason, they must be protected and valued as they represent a key factor for the economic success of companies that know how to handle them.
In fact, aside from being a distinctive feature, they represent a possible source of funding for companies.
EXP professionals who work in the Intellectual Property area are constantly assisting Italian and foreign entrepreneurs in the protection and exploitation of their intellectual property rights, an area that includes industrial property (distinctive signs such as trademarks, technical and design innovations such as inventions, utility models, industrial designs) and literary and artistic property (copyrights).
- Preliminary searches with advice on registrability and risk analysis
- Protection and maintenance strategies
- Registration of trademarks, designs, patents in Italy and abroad
- Procedural follow-up
- Management of objections and oppositions in Italy and abroad
- Watch services
- Negotiations and agreements
- Policy guidelines on trademarks’ use
- Licensing and transfer agreements
- Private entities
- Non-profits and ONLUS